10 better ways to spend your time than waiting for your hot tap to run warm
We live in an age when busyness is the norm and time is at a premium. Whether you’re juggling a demanding job, hobbies and a hectic social life, or facing the daily logistical challenge of getting the kids to and from nursery, school, after-school clubs, birthday parties and home again, most of us could do with an extra hour in the day or day in the week.
Well, what if we told you that we could save you around three and a half minutes every day with no effort whatsoever? It may not sound like much, but over the course of a year that adds up to a whopping 21 hours of extra time! By not having to wait as long for the water in your taps to get hot, a CombiSave device can save a two person household up to 21 hours over the course of the year – and even more for a family.
Just think what you could do with that additional time! You could:
- enjoy 4 more days out (with or without the kids!)
- fly from London to Sydney
- watch 14 rugby games
- bake 28 cakes
- run four and half marathons
- watch 11 average-length feature films (or watch Independence Day 8 ½ times!)
- play 12 football matches
- drive all the way from London to Rome
- go out for dinner 10 times; or
- get three additional full nights’ sleep!
(Tweet us if you have any other suggestions as to what you could do with those extra 21 hours!)